Total Motion Release Seminars
Where Miracles Happen Everyday
Tom Dalonzo-Baker, MPT received his Masters in Physical Therapy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Tom also has his Masters in Education from Wake Forest University and a Bachelors in Business and Economics from Hawaii Loa College. Tom has also attended over 400 hours of manual therapy continuing education.
- SCS - Strain CounterStrain; Spine (3 times), Extremities (3 times), Cranials and lab assisted
- MFR - John Barnes Myofascial Release; MFR level I, II, III; Unwinding I, II; Rebounding, Fascial Pelvis, Cervical-Thoracic, Skill Enhancement
- PRRT - Primal Reflex Release Technique- Beginner & Intermediate
- Mulligan's Mobilization with Movement SNAG's & NAG's
- Muscle Energy 1 - Michigan State - Phillip Greenman
- Direct Action Thrust (Manipulation) - Michagan State - Phillip Greenman
- Principles of Manual Medicine - Michigan State
- Ola Grimsby - MT-1 Clinical & Scientific Rationale for Modern Manual Therapy,
MT-2 Modern Manual Therapy of the Extremities, MT-3 Modern Manual Therapy of the Spine
- Cranial Sacral Therapy 1 - Upledger Institute
- Maitland Mobilization - MT-1 Basic Peripherals, MT-2 Basic Spinals,
MT-3 Intermediate Spine, MT-4 Differential Diagnosis
- Mckenzie Part A-D (twice)
- Measurable Solutions Executive Training Courses in Clearwater, Florida.
Tom has been educated in both traditional and non-traditional physicial therapy approaches. He is able to transition a person from left brain thinking (reasoning-mind) gradually into more right brain thinking (creative-body) so that the person can become more aware of what his or her body needs (self empowered). He has progressed from being an exercise based therapist, to a manual therapist, and then to a self-directed patient approach therapist. This has allowed his patients to experience more wins in a shorter period of time, provided more personal satisfaction because he knows the patient is leaving his clinic with an education they can use for the rest of their lives. No other therapy he has used has provided this kind of result of satisfaction level.
The loves of Tom's life are his wife Sarah, and his five children, Amelia, Thomas, Anna Claire, Nathan & Lindley Rose. His passion and purpose is bringing Total Motion Release to as many people as possible. He is committed to helping therapists and individuals become their own healers.